When you don’t have the time, tenacity, or talent to write the words necessary to propel your vision forward in a written format, you turn to a ghostwriter.
A word of caution, though, before you hire one: not all writers have the ability to put their own style aside and effectively write in another person’s voice.
But I do.
Wanna know how?
Well, to be transparent, it’s a rather spiritual process for me. See, I do the work of truly getting to know my clients. And then one day, POOF! I get clarity on your writing voice. And then I’m able to “see” your project in my minds’ eye, the way that you would write it. At that point, I simply transcribe what I “see.”
Working with me is like having a series of coffee dates with an attentive friend who asks you all the right questions. And when we meet again, you will be reading a well written piece that sounds as though you wrote it yourself.
So what qualifies me to write for you? My writing history is extensive, but here are a few relevant highlights:
- Bachelors of Arts in English with a concentration in Creative Writing.
- Additional years of continuing education in creative writing and copywriting.
- 5 years writing for NYC regional, niche newspapers.
- 3 years as the copy editor for a quarterly business magazine.
- Ghostwriter for countless articles and though-leadership pieces for professionals and academics.
- Ghostwriter and author for books scheduled for publication in Fall 2018.
Tap “Request Service” to get a call from me to discuss what you’re interested in. Coming soon: you’ll be able to watch a description video and explore each service in more depth.